Looking north on Metcalfe from just south of Laurier Avenue. The Carnegie Library is on the left and the old YMCA is on the right.
Original photo taken by James Ballantyne.
The Bank Street Bridge turned 100 in 2012.
The Town Hall is located on the corner of Main Street and Hawthorne Avenue in Old Ottawa East. The original pictures were taken by James Ballantyne between 1895 and 1912.